CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Letters

I am attempting to be a better blogger! We all get so busy and the beginning of the school year is no exception. But the purpose of blogging (for me) is to share great ideas that will help us be better teachers.

Today's find! Thanks to Mrs. Larremore over at Chalk Talk:A Kindergarten Blog... is Do-A-Dot letters...

you can download these from Shannon over at Tot School.  She has upper and lowercase letters.I have pinned this on my Pinterest account! Don't you just love Pinterest, I am such a visual person this was made for me.

I start school Monday with meetings for all Kinder teachers about the Common Core Standards and then we have students on Tuesday. I will be posting some pics of my classroom soon. I hope everyone has a great beginning of the school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment