CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

No School / bookmarks

Well I had good intentions of starting this blog then this happened and school was closed.So I was looking at some of my favorite teacher blogs when I ran across Kinderpond Classroom post. Have your ever found a great lesson or craft that you wanted to do with your class and then you forgot where you found it? Scroll down and I will tell you how I keep up with all of my favorites.
I use http://www.delicious.com/ and it is free. All you have to do is join, 
Click on join
log into your yahoo email account
decide what name you want for your delicious account
then click on how do I get started and follow the instructions and you can begin saving your favorite projects.
When you save a web page you have the option of making it public or private.
The best part is that you can view your bookmarks from school. 
I don't know about you but I don't have time to surf the net at school. So when I am at home checking out what everyone is doing and I find something I want to use with my class I bookmark it and open it at school to print any pages I might need for my students. I have delicious account and believe me I have so many bookmarks, I have decorating, crafts, food, health, you get the picture. Anywho another great thing about delicous is that when you book mark a page it will show you how many other people have bookmarked the same page. Then you can look at their delicious page and see if they have saved something you might want to use. 

I hope you will try delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment