CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Classroom update and Schedule Cards

This year my classroom has a superhero theme and I have been able to find lots a great inspiration and printables through Pinterest and TPT. Here are two of my finds, I will post more later along with some pics of my classroom.
 
My fellow teacher and I are using the same theme and I found a Superhero Hunt here at Teaming up to Teach. This was a great way to show our students around the school. We had a huge surprise when we returned to our classroom and found a superhero snack. Here is a picture of  what they look like:

Pinned Image


I am also planning on using the Daily five   in my clasrroom this year and found these free cards to go with this @ Primary Graffit and they look like this:



I also wanted to let everyone know that Cara at The First Grade Parde has updated her schedule cards and they are still free on her TPT store. I am leaving the link to her store below and you can click  here to visit her blog.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Schedule-Cards-The-First-Grade-Parade

I talked about the schedule cards in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment