CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Classroom update and Schedule Cards

This year my classroom has a superhero theme and I have been able to find lots a great inspiration and printables through Pinterest and TPT. Here are two of my finds, I will post more later along with some pics of my classroom.
 
My fellow teacher and I are using the same theme and I found a Superhero Hunt here at Teaming up to Teach. This was a great way to show our students around the school. We had a huge surprise when we returned to our classroom and found a superhero snack. Here is a picture of  what they look like:

Pinned Image


I am also planning on using the Daily five   in my clasrroom this year and found these free cards to go with this @ Primary Graffit and they look like this:



I also wanted to let everyone know that Cara at The First Grade Parde has updated her schedule cards and they are still free on her TPT store. I am leaving the link to her store below and you can click  here to visit her blog.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Schedule-Cards-The-First-Grade-Parade

I talked about the schedule cards in this post.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving us a shout out. Yay! I am so glad you could use the superhero hunt in your classroom. My students love to do this hunt as well and I think I love it more than them. I love to see their little faces light up when they figure out the riddle. We are now your newest followers. Have you checked out our other superhero items??? You should check them out on our blog.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete