CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

St. Patricks Day Pins

I don't know about anyone else but I am loving Pinterest and all of the great ideas I am finding to use in my classroom. I also love finding those FREE printables! I thought I would share some of the cute things I have found and hope to use with my students.


Here are some cute crafts:


Green pepper clovers

How about a "Shamrock Shaker" from Toddler Approved easy and fun.



Finger print Shamrocks from Gummy Lump



And who doesn't love a cute Leprechaun you can find this and some more cute crafts over at All Kids Network


I hope you find some great ideas to use with your class! You are welcome to follow my pins, I will warn you I am a little lot OCD so I have sevearl boards so that I can find what I am looking for when I need something quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment