CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Freebie

I guess it's time to get back to my blogging! I love teaching but I work during the summer and don't have much extra time, but it's getting close to time for school to start back and I am on the look out for some great, inexpensive / free ideas to use this year.
Donna over at Peace, Love and Learning has a really great FREEBIE!!! So go check her out.



I try to do one big party for my class near the end of the school year to celebrate all of the birthdays. This way we are celebrating those summer birthdays.
How do you celebrate birthdays in your classroom, I would love some great ideas.
I have some great finds from Target Dollar Spot (love) that I will post about later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment